Tuesday 2 December 2014

Wiggle wiggle

Dress: ASOS (Similar here)
Oh haaiii there!
Sunglasses: Dior (Similar here)
Bag: OG (Similar here) | Ring: Jessica Burman | Bracelet: Similar-ish here
Shoes: Velvet
I was emceeing my company's Christmas charity bazaar today so I wanted to be really bright and festive so I whipped out this ASOS 'wiggle dress'. That is seriously it's name I kid you not. I think I realise why it's called that - instead of taking my normal awkward and clumsy strides, I would wiggle around because it's mad form fitting and really restricts movement, breathing, and eating. Basically, goodbye circulation, hello full on paralysis.

So if you're thinking, 'go a size up, you dummy!', well, I totally did and it's still tight. DAMMIT!!!! But I continue to torture myself, and probably will continue to do so with other garments simply because I'm a vainpot sucker for punishment.

So, do you ever wear really uncomfortable things although you know it's going to torture you? Please tell me you do and I'm not some weirdo.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!