Monday 15 December 2014

The local tourist

Shirt: Controlled Commodity
Pants: Uniqlo (Similar here)
Shoes: Converse
Bracelet: Quintessential (Similar-ish here)
Bag: Marni (Similar here) | Ring: Mango (Similar here)
Hat: Nasty Gal 

Being a snobby snob face, I tend to have some elitist beliefs about the things we can find in Singapore, versus the things from overseas. For example, I think that Kit Kat from the UK > Kit Kat found in Singapore (I think it's made in Malaysia and before you get all what-a-bitch-she's-an-anti-Malaysia-and-Malaysians-butthole, please note that my father is Malaysian so let's not get so hyped up. Sheesh, you need to eat less chocolate).

However, I am not turning my nose up at this new local brand - Controlled Commodity makes understated shirts for men and women, and while my style is normally more akin to that of a mental patient, I was impressed with how well tailored the shirts are, and how flattering they are for a shorty like myself. So yeah, if you like well made shirts that aren't the usual run of the mill design (who wouldn't???), I'd definitely recommend you check them out.

Thanks for reading! Must.Not.Spend.All.My.Money.Must.Resist.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!