Thursday 18 December 2014

Read my lipstick

Top: Express (Similar here)
Skirt: Prada (Similar-ish here)
Sunglasses: Dior (Similar here)
"Escue me, are you a moderrr?" Nope. Just airing my pits.
Bag: Gracious Aires (Similar here) | Shoes: Zara (Similar here)
Bangle: India (Similar here)
I enjoy the occasional dark lippie so I tried to match the lipstick print burgundy skirt with my Mac lipstick "Hang Up" which was great for about an hour after which I had breakfast and drank coffee and it was all over my food, cup and face. Honestly, you just can't take me anywhere.

I read somewhere that the average lipstick wearer eats roughly 1.7 kilograms of lipstick in her (or his - hello trans folk!) lifetime. That seems like a decent amount but I'm pretty sure my average would be less because it mostly ends up in my hair. Wind is not my friend.

So two takeaways of today's post:
1. Mac lipstick 'Hang Up' is very nice.
2. Omnomnomnom lipstick is food.

Thanks for reading!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!