Saturday 6 December 2014

On cloud 9

Dress: Original Penguin (Similar here)
Sunglass: Woodzee

Bag: ASOS
Ring: Gift from Wens (Similar here) | Shoes: Le Bunny Bleu
I've been waiting for an occasion to bust out this cute cloud clutch from ASOS and I think it nicely compliments my rainbow striped dress because rainbows and clouds always go together cutely. Proof:
Buay tahan so cutesy. Pic from here
Too. Much. Cute. 

And what better way to show my joy that the weekend approacheth (I'm doing Shakespeare now) than to wear happy bright colours and hold a whimsical clutch.

However, as a crazy hoarder of junk, I like to be able to carry at least my bathroom sink in my bag and the downside of this clutch is that it only has the capacity to carry some cash and a phone. I'm not sure if the makers were expecting me to carry the rest of my stuff on my head.
I'm just not that talented. Pic from here
Anyway, thanks for reading! Have a super rainbow-bright-balancey-on-head weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!