Monday 8 December 2014

Non-pervert flashing

Dress: Marcel Marongiu (Similar here) | Bag: Gracious Aires
The back has a cool drapey effect... wait for it...
BOOM! Drapey effect!

Sunglasses: Nasty Gal (Similar here) | Necklace: Lovisa (Similar here) | Ring: Butler & Wilson (Similar here)

Shoes: Derek Lam
One more embarrassing story to add to my ever increasing repertoire.

I was walking down a flight of stairs at Chinatown Point, my foot slipped and I fell down the stairs just as three women were coming towards the staircase in my direction. All three swooped in to my rescue like Charlie's Angels, and with the appropriate 'oh no's' and 'aaahhhs', they asked me if I was okay. In my embarrassment, the first thing I blurted out was 'oh no! I'm so sorry I totally flashed my panties at you!'

While they were more concerned with helping me up and ensuring I hadn't broken anything, I was really flustered and kept saying sorry for flashing them and telling them how embarrassed that made me.


Anyway, if I hadn't been so busy apologising for being panties-ahoy, I would have thanked the angels more for their help. They were all so caring and reassuring and it made me feel a lot less embarrassed. So whoever you three are, thank you for picking me up and lying that you didn't see my nethers because I know you totally did.

Thanks for reading, and if you're wondering, I am okay except for a bruise on my butt and some embarrassment because I can wear some awesome strappy heels but I guess I can't walk in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!