Monday 1 December 2014

Mousie is gonna be back in the housie

Top: Zara (Similar here)
Skirt: ASOS (Similar here)
 

Sunglasses: Woodzee | Necklace: Lovisa (Similar here)
Bag: Kate Spade (Similar-ish here) | Necklace worn as bracelet: Similar here) | Ring: Jessica Burman
Shoes: Mousie's (Similar here)
So my dear sister Mousie will be back in Singapore for Christmas and I caaaaaan't wait!! Much like monkeys, we enjoy sitting around grooming each other (we tweeze each others' white hairs and eat the bugs lol) and laughing at our mom when she does 'old people things'.

Aside from fun things to do with one another, having a sister is also awesome because I get to wear her clothes and shoes (not vice versa because I am a clothes nazi). Like these yellow flats, they were out of my budget but I really liked them, and she totally forgot to bring them to New York so I've stolen them MUAHAHAHAHA.

Anyway, I really hope you have a Mousie but you can totally borrow mine if you need (for a price - whhhuddddd totally just pimped out the Mouse). Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!