Thursday 4 December 2014

Lip service

Shirt: Yesstyle | Skirt: ASOS
Sunglasses: Old (Similar here)

Bracelet: Similar here | Rings: Similar here and here
Bag: Kate Spade (Similar here)
Shoes: Rebecca Sanver (Similar-ish here)
My goodness this is a matchymatchy outfit. It actually wasn't so matchy in real life but in photos I look like I am obsessed with blue and orange and if I don't wear ALL the blue and orange in the world, a great plague will come and wipe us all out and the earth will be filled with zombies eating brains and drooling, and bugs will be the size of cars and we'll all be pretty much screwed.

Hmmm. What is my point? Oh I didn't have one.

Thanks for reading! Zooooooooooooooooommbieeeeeee waaaaaaaaaants braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaainsssssss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!