Wednesday 10 December 2014

How do you make it Eiffely?

Earrings: Gift from Wens (Similar here)
Top: J. Crew (Similar here)
Skirt: ASOS (Similar here)
Bag: Vincci (Similar here)

Bangle: Old (Similar here) | Ring: Far East Plaza (Similar here) | Shoes: ASOS (Similar here)
Because of a conversation I had with the mouse squad, and also because they are a super cute gift from my god-sis, I decided to wear these little Eiffel Tower earrings.

The mouse squad wasn't talking about the historic landmark of Paris so much as we were discussing puppetry of the peen. Yup. CC suddenly texted to say that she had just learned of the most unique hens night performers in the history of the universe. Forget strippers dressed as cops or firemen, these performers charge $900 for a half hour for a performance which could include making the Eiffel Tower (and other such landmarks I presume) using their dingdongs. I don't know if that's really worth 900 bucks but you gotta admit that it is intriguing.

Anyway, not that I want to be wearing a man's downstairs department on my ears, just thought it was a funny coincidence. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!