Thursday 18 December 2014

Anna

Sunglasses: Beverly Feldman (Similar here) | Necklace: Gift (Same here)
Dress: Smooch the Label
Shoes: New Look (Similar here)

Bag: Gracious Aires

Love the little bow details on the back!!


When I visited my aunty B in Santa Barbara, she gave me this necklace and said it was inspired by the necklace from the epically romantic Tolstoy novel Anna Karenina. I've been hoping to wear it for some time now but I just couldn't find the right outfit for it but when this Smooch dress came on sale, I was all 'hell yeah bomb diggity'. Yeah, I'm definitely no epic novelist.
I should probably read the book and take in the great romance of "the greatest book ever written" so that I can walk around being all smug like, 'I read and wear necklaces and therefore I win at life'. Or I could just watch the movie.

I'd like to leave you with a quote from the book and marvel at how ironic it is because I seriously was waiting for the entire 'perfect' look to go with this necklace.

“If you look for perfection, you'll never be content.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!