Friday 3 October 2014

You'll be in my heart... Maybe

Top and skirt: ASOS
If you're wondering why my face looks weird... Join the club of 'me too!'
'Need to pee' pose - so hot right now.
Clutch: Klear Klutch
Shoes: Superga
I'm going on vacation to California tomorrow so I'll be taking a break from posting as I will be too busy seeing sights, hearing sounds and eating food, although mostly it'll be the food thing. But I'll be back and while I wish it'll be with a haul of great stuff, it is unlikely because mommy says money doesn't grown on trees (even though paper comes from trees so she's clearly not aware of science) and also because I'm going with my warden (the boo) who will nag my ear off and then some if I spend any money unnecessarily.

I shall bid you adieu temporarily but like the terminator (I'm the shoppinator), I'LL BE BACK!

1 comment:

  1. ALEX YOU'RE SIMPLY AMAZING AND SEXY WEARING THAT HEART SKIRT AND TOP COMBINED WITH WHITE SOCKLESS SUPERGA, IT'S AWESOME, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IIIIIIIIIIIT SO MUUUUUUUUUUCHHH SWEETIE, FOR GOD'S SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE I AM GOOOOOOONNAAAAA EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODEEEEEEEE!!!! YOU'RE A WONDERFUL CHIC!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!