Wednesday 1 October 2014

Cut up

Dress: Popup Showroom (Similar here and here)

Bag: Gracious Aires | Shoes: ASOS
Necklace: Twentyeight Lane (Similar here)
So I actually wore this a few days back but only got around to posting the pictures today. I was busy eating and sleeping.

As you know by now, I am not made of money but I am a show off that likes to follow trends and look like I know what's going on in the fashion world. In order to balance the aforementioned characteristics, I turn to cut label stores - stores that replicate the designer looks for less. I have no shame in admitting this because who wouldn't want a good deal ammirite?

Because I know you like a good deal and like to look fancy, check these out...The best cut label stores according to me (you can trust me, I am a bargain hunting auntie):
  1. Style Code (Far East Plaza, #04-122A): Their shop lady is really nice too and she's got a good eye so she can help suggest things that suit your style. 
  2. Celebrities (Far East Plaza, #04-111): The shop lady seems a little aloof but I once heard her talking to her friend about someone's 'Fellari' (Ferrari) and this brought me joy so yeah, total plus point. Also the clothes are quite fun.
  3. Pop-up Showroom: Carol, the owner is chic and fun and is based in Malaysia but she comes to Singapore once in a while and brings the fashion to your house. Shopping at home is the perfect experience for a lazy person like me. 
  4. Sheinside: I got my rainbow look from them and I totally love it although the site is a bit haphazard.
Anyway, there are actually so many of these shops in Singapore and they do come at cheaper prices than the ones I've recommended but I can personally vouch for the quality of the clothes from these places.

Thanks for reading! No shame my friends, no shame. 

1 comment:

  1. hi, able to share where are the other places i can find cut labels? =)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!