Friday 5 September 2014

Two becomes one

Bustier and skirt set: Smooch the Label
Bag: Mango (Similar here)
Ring: Mango (Similar here) | Bracelet: Quintessential (Similar here)
Shoes: Mphosis (Similar here)
Earrings: Canada (Similar here)
I think we all deserve a big pat on our backs because we made it to yet another weekend. *Pat pat pat* I gave myself three because I'm self-indulgent.

This looks like a dress but it's a two piece set - a bustier and a high waisted skirt. Lately I've gone a bit bananas for two piece sets (look out for more amazing matching co-ords in the coming weeks! Wow how is that for building suspense huh?) As they say, 'two is better than one'. The same can also be said about cupcakes. And chocolate bars. And Tori Q sticks (although with that I think honestly 3 or 4 is actually better than 1 and omg now I am hungry.

Thanks for reading, have a great weekend OMNOMNOMNOMNOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!