Wednesday 24 September 2014

These are a few of my favourite things

Top and skirt set: Sheinside
Shoes: Vincci (Similar here)
Rings: Lovisa (Similar here) | Necklace: Twentyeight Lane
Bag: Kate Spade (Similar here)
Today's outfit is brought to you by the letter 'A' because two-piece set + rainbow colours + stripes + neon bits and bobs = A is for AWESOME.

I would like to share the euphoria I feel because of awesome things so I'm going to list some of my online treasures that hopefully will be totally new to you, which will make you think I'm some super trendsetting lifestyle guru. 

Great international (aka not Singapore) online shopping
  • The majority of my clothes come from ASOS because it carries tons of different styles at quite affordable prices. The downside is how long it takes for delivery - I can forget that I ordered things but the plus side of that is that when I get deliveries, it's kind of like a nice surprise.
  • I recently discovered Sheinside and while they have lots of stuff that won't totally work in this climate, like woolly coats and winter pieces, they've got some fun stuff to choose from although quality isn't as good as ASOS.
  • Mod Cloth is another recent discovery and it's got lots of deals and discount promos for shoppers and from what I see, the stuff is all cute and trendy.
Local online shopping
  • Dressabelle is good if you're an office lady on a budget. They have very office-appropriate attire and they bring in new stock very often.
  • Smooch the Label - I love the way they replicate expensive looks for less, but don't sacrifice the fabric quality.
  • Twentyeight Lane - Love the pretty accessories but they can be a tad pricey at times (I'm a cheapskate so I only buy during sales) but the pieces are very solid and of good quality.
For your reading pleasure
  • I've mentioned The Bloggess before but seriously, if you're into irreverent and awesome stuff, check her out. 
  • Go Fug Yourself is the celebrity fash trash site of choice because they write in a fun and well-meaning way and cover a good range of gloriously hideous celebrity fashion
  • Sad and Useless because some days, you just need to look at nonsense. 
  • The Cool Hunter is the best way to look at a wide selection of cool things at a one-stop location. The architecture and interior design is the bombdigitty.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!