Monday 29 September 2014

The grand dame of fashion

Dress and belt: Smooch the Label
OHMAGERD why is it so hot?
Bag: Prada (Similar here) | Ring: Lovisa (Similar here)
Earrings: Vintage hand me downs (Similar here)
Shoes: Red Valentino (Similar-ish here)
The earrings I wore today belonged to my porpor (grandmother) who had a killer fashion sense, mad bod (23 inch waist yo) and an awesome personality that made her larger than life. I love vintage hand me downs because they're rich with history and feel pretty unique. I imagine Queen Elizabeth goes all giddy with glee every time she puts those crown jewels on her noggin.
Porpor with some serious Cara Delevigne brows
Unfortunately, porpor wasn't able to hang around too long because she lived fast and died young like some original YOLO hipster or whatever you young people call it nowadays. But she made a big impact in our lives and continues to leave a legacy, including some amazing pieces of costume and real jewellery that I'm greedily trying to get my paws on.

Thanks for reading, YOLO but seriously, don't smoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!