Tuesday 9 September 2014

Mouse in the house

Top: Mango (Similar here)
Skirt: Mango (Similar here)
Necklaces: Similar here and here
Bag: TK Mexx (Similar here) | Ring: Far East Plaza (Can't find anything similar but this, this and this are awesome)
Shoes: Ras (Similar here)
I love the design of these mouse shoes that I got from my aunt. Don't you love that they have tails??

I have a big thing about mice it would seem. When I was a kid, I collected mouse stickers and like a crazy little OCD-afflicted wackadoo, I arranged it super neatly in my sticker book and looked admiringly at it from time to time.


Ah sweet obsessive compulsive memories
Recently, my best friends and I had a photoshoot in Orchard Road dressed as the three blind mice. They know how to make rodents look good. 
The mouse squad hunting for cheese
 Thanks for reading, sqquuuuuuuueeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!