Tuesday 2 September 2014

Death of me

Dress: SD Collection (Similar here)
Scarf: Gift (Similar here)
Shoes: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Similar-ish here)
Bag: OG (Similar here) | Ring: Butler & Wilson (Similar here)
Earrings: Diva (Similar here)
All of yesterday's happy was kicked in the wazoo and my skulls-aplenty attire really suited the office mood. My poor colleagues are swamped. DEATH MURDER STABBY KILL. Big projects and deadlines are so last season ammirite?

Along with the death of my lunch plans, was the death of the shoes I wore today. As I walked to get my takeaway lunch, Marky-Mark (I christened them that, don't judge me) started ripping apart and I had to walk back barefoot. Ok, this post is turning waaaay too morbid. Here's a picture of a fat unicorn to make things better.

Pic courtesy of Glee





 Thanks for reading, hope you weren't all STABBYMURDERDEATHKILL today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!