Wednesday 10 September 2014

Ciao for now

Top: Twinkle by Wenlan (Similar here) | Skirt: Love Bonito
Bag: Gracious Aires (Similar here) | Shoes: Keilana Skye
Bracelet: Similar here | Ring: Similar here
Earrings: Vintage hand me downs (Similar-ish here)
 Bad news for my regular readers (yes, all three of you): I won't be posting for about a week because I'm going to be in New York attending my sister's New York wedding. Much like Paris Hilton who celebrated one of her birthdays in a cross-country mega bash, my dear sister Mousie will be having two weddings. She is fancypants.

The good news though, is that I'll be back in about a week with a smorgasbord of a post complete with wedding pictures, New York sightseeing pictures, pictures of me devouring my Shake Shack burger, poser pictures of me pretending that I was there for New York Fashion Week and all sorts of cross-continental ridiculousness that spills out of my brain. Oh, and hopefully some new outfits to show off in the coming weeks.

Thanks for reading, till next week or you can follow me on instagram @alexwearsstuff if you want to follow more daily hijinks (you totally should).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!